Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!!!

Alright, the new year is upon us and what does it mean?  For me, it means a whole lot more of the same thing as always, living my life and doing math.  But for all of you, I suppose this new year means you can read about some of the things I have done over the last year, and possibly some of my ideas for how to improve my life moving forward.  So my first thought was to write a sentence that will sum up each month of the year, so you can see how much things fluctuated in 2010.
January - Getting built up, just to be torn down in fast forward.
February - Just angry at nothing in particular.
March - Shit happening in places out of the ordinary, but the light at the end of the tunnel is drawing nearer.
April - Things are starting to look better and I was reminded I am not a number, I am a free man!!!!

May - You know what, things were swell.
June - Back home, back to normal, but let me hear the Vuvuzelas sing!
Perfect!
July - I think I may have worked too much during July because I can't remember a single thing.
August - Feeling oddly alright with things going on around me, returned to school feeling excited.
September - Back to the grind, but feeling a lot more grown up.
October - BASEBALL!  Playoffs consumed my life.
November - Tons of work to do, but none of it included shaving.
December - Just a whole bunch of weirdness, trying to make any sense of it.

So what are my hopes for this coming year?  Firstly that I make it out alive.  After that I don't have many specific new ambitions, I want to be able to have a good note for each of the months when I write this piece again, or at the very least have more than the 5 or 6 good sentences above.  After that I'll just see what life throws my way and cross each of those bridges as I come to them.  To anybody who reads this and has read any other of my pieces as well, thank you.  I have already had more than 500 views which is much more than I would have expected.  And I encourage you to keep reading and have a great new year.  Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of the not shaving thing, I have heard that you have a mustache...

    ReplyDelete