Friday, April 15, 2011

MLB 2011 Preview: The Rest of the League

I've been too busy actually watching baseball to write the previews for the remaining 3 divisions, so I'll just write how I think they will finish.  I will also write a very quick summary.

NL East
1. Philadelphia Phillies (Pitching)
2. Atlanta Braves (Outfielders not named Jason Heyward)
3. Florida Marlins (Mike Stanton and Gaby Sanchez)
4. Washington Nationals (Ian Desmond and Ryan Zimmerman can be a good left side)
5. New York Mets (The player with the least DL time)

AL Central
1. Chicago White Sox (Jake Peavy and Alex Rios)
2. Minnesota Twins (Mauer is a monster)
3. Detroit Tigers (Miguel Cabrera (It's rumored he prefers Dos Equis))
4. Cleveland Indians (Shin-Soo Choo is the best player you don't care about)
5. Kansas City Royals (Kila Ka'aihue has a cool name)

NL West
1. Colorado Rockies (Are Cargo and Tulo the best 3-4 punch yet?)
2. San Francisco Giants (Matt Cain deserves his Cy)
3. Los Angeles Dodgers (Clayton Kershaw)
4. San Diego Padres (So thats where Aaron Harang ended up)
5. Arizona Diamondbacks (Justin Upton has his brother's stink all over him)

This season has been so screwy that I'm not going to make any playoff or award predictions at this point because I will just embarrass myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment