Monday, March 14, 2011

Being in a Hole

My Support System

Lassie!  Lassie!  Chase has fallen into a hole and he can't get out!  You need to help him Lassie!  Yes indeed my fair-weather fans and readers, I have found that I have dug myself into a hole and I guess it isn't the best position to be in.  I figure I'm likely not alone in this, but do any of you guys know what it's like to have what you think to be a negative thing about you that just won't go away?  This became something of a regular thought in my head, and the hell of it is, after long enough you start identifying with it.  The one nagging thing about you that wouldn't take much longer than a day to fix, but you just don't fix it at all because you don't know what its like anymore without it.  That is what kind of hole I happen to be in at the moment, the top is visible, hell I could more or less jump out of it, but I choose not to.  I choose instead to sit in this hole because I'm the man in the hole.  You find the hole, you look in it, you see a man in it, and you know its me!  And I guess thats why I stay here, because if I'm not in the hole anymore, I'm not the man in the hole anymore.  But why would I want to be the man in the hole?  Its really a shitty place to live.  This is just plain old stupid.  I'm gonna climb out of the hole now.  I suggest all you other hole-dwellers take my lead.  I will lead you to freedom!
Climbing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment